It takes thousands of people to host a successful Super Bowl. Not only is there the football game itself, but there are many events and activities in the weeks prior to the actual big game that require many volunteers.
To be a volunteer for the 2008 Arizona Super Bowl XLII in Glendale, Arizona...
- you must agree to a background check
- you must be at least 18 years old by November 2007
- you must be willing to work a minimum of two, four-hour shifts
- you must must attend a training session. Training sessions are scheduled on evenings and weekends.
- you must attend the pep rally
- you must understand that you won't get tickets to the game
- you must understand that you won't be assigned inside the stadium on game day, so you won't get to see the game as a volunteer.
- you must provide your own transportation to your assigned location
- you must wear assigned uniforms for your volunteer position
- you must complete an application. You can access it online. Assignments will be made in October or November 2007.