The About.com Phoenix site has thousands of pages of information relating to the Greater Phoenix area. That includes not only Phoenix, but Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Glendale, Peoria, Surprise and many other neighboring cities and towns that are considered suburbs of the City of Phoenix. There's a lot to know about Greater Phoenix, and I am constantly adding information to this site about attractions, jobs, environment, transportation, real estate, activities, sports, weather, flora and fauna, and more.
Forum/Message BoardThe About.com Phoenix Forum is a busy place. You'll find Arizonans and soon-to-be-Arizonans posting questions, answers, and comments about life in metro Phoenix. It's a wonderful resource for information and community.
In order to post in the forum, you must be a member, but sign up is easy. Here's where you start. You'll be able to sign up, sign in every time you want to visit the forum, and get the facts about how the forum operates.
My BlogSeveral times per week I'll provide information or comment on something that is relevant to people who live in the cities and towns of Greater Phoenix. You may add comments to those blogs, stating your opinion about the issue or simply to add pertinent information. Here's my About.com Phoenix Blog.
Weekly NewsletterEvery Tuesday I send out a newsletter about what's new at the About.com Phoenix site, what's happening in Phoenix, what's going on in the forum, and whatever else I want you to know. You can sign up for the newsletter here. It's free! Sometimes I'll send out a newsletter later in the week, highlighting recent forum discussions and blogs, and listing upcoming weekend events and activities.
Find Me At Twitter and On FacebookFollow Me on Twitter!
Join Me on Facebook!
- Who is Judy Hedding?
- I am Judy Hedding, your About.com Guide to Phoenix, AZ. Like all the Guides at About.com, I'm a real person. You can learn more about me by reading my bio.
- Can you help me with my homework or my report?
- No, I can't. It's been too long since I did homework and I don't know how anymore. Seriously, you need to do your own research.
- I saw something that was outdated or wrong on the About Phoenix site. What should I do?
- Let me know. I'll take a look and make any necessary changes. Please include the URL of the page where you saw the error.
- I can't find what I'm looking for. What should I do?
- The About.com Phoenix site is huge, and there are several ways to find information. There are tabs at the top of the page, there's search, labels, a site index, category listings, article listings . . . check here to find out how to best navigate your way around. If you've used those tools and still can't find what you are looking for, send me an email. I'll let you know if I have that information.
- Can you give me recommendations for restaurants, attractions, vacation spots, and the best areas to live?
- I address all of those issues and more here at the About.com Phoenix site. Everyone has their own special situation, so if you have a specific question, you can send me an email. If I can answer off the top of my head, I will do so. Honestly, though, I am not in a position to provide spiritual, family, moving, marketing, education, or job hunting advice. Those broader questions are best to post in the Phoenix Forum.
- How do I submit an event?
- I have an entire page devoted to answering that question. Here it is.
- Will you link to my web site?
- Maybe. Keep in mind, this is not a directory or a link farm. I don't do link exchanges. If you would like me to consider your web site submit this form. Include the URL, and a brief annotation about the site. It must specifically relate to Greater Phoenix in some way. I will let you know whether or not I'll be adding the link. If the email address you provide is a fake or invalid, or you don't have your spam filter set to allow the domain "about.com", don't expect to hear from me!
- Can I link to Phoenix.About.com?
- Yes, you can.
- If I send you an email, will you answer it?
- Yes, I will, as long as your email isn't rude or profane.
- I sent a nice, polite email, and you didn't answer. Why not?
- I receive hundreds of emails every day, and some might be inadvertently filtered as spam or lost. You might want to try again in a few days if you don't hear from me. Warning: I can't tell you how many times I have provided a detailed answer to a question only to find out that someone's spam filter won't let my reply through! Please make certain that you include the domain "about.com" in your safe list or white list in your own email program.