The Arizona Lottery games 2by2 and Ca$h4 are $2 drawing games. Drawings for 2by2 and Ca$h4 are held every Monday through Saturday evening.
How is 2by2 played?You pick two red numbers and two white numbers.
How is Ca$h4 played?You select four numbers.
How much can I win in the 2by2 game?The jackpot for each drawing of 2by2 is $20,000.
How much can I win in the Ca$h4 game?The jackpot for each drawing of 2by2 is $10,000.
How do I select my numbers for 2by2 and Ca$h4?
- Let the computer select the numbers randomly.
- Fill out a selection slip at a participating retailer and choose your own numbers, 1 through 26.
You can play the same numbers up to 12 consecutive drawing dates on the same ticket. Just tell the retailer at the time of purchase or mark the appropriate box on your selection slip.
How do I know if I've won the 2by2 game?There are eight ways to win 2by2:
- match 2 red, 2 white wins the jackpot
- match 2 red, 2 white wins $200
- match 1 red, 2 white wins $200
- match 2 red wins $10
- match 2 white wins $10
- match 1 red, 1 white wins $5
- match 1 red wins $2
- match 1 white wins $2
How do I know if I've won the Ca$h4 game?There are three ways to win Ca$h4:
- match 4 wins the jackpot
- match 3 wins $25
- match 2 wins $2
How do I find the winning numbers for 2by2 and Ca$h4?
- By phone at 480-829-7425
- In outlying areas, call 1-800-499-3798
- Visit a participating Arizona Lottery retailer for the winning numbers
- Visit the Arizona Lottery website the following day
Page 2: Powerball and Mega Millions
Page 3: The Pick and Fantasy 5
Page 4: 2 By 2 and Ca$h 4
Page 5: Pick 3 and Scratchers
Complete rules of all games are available from the Arizona Lottery. The details and rules mentioned herein are subject to change without notice.