The Arizona State Fair delights the crowds with standard favorites activities and events. The midway, the rides, and the animal exhibits are all part of the grand tradition. Every year, the organizers of the event always introduce new attractions to add some variety and appeal to the programming.
Here are the attractions that are scheduled to take place during this year's State Fair. Check online for specific times and locations for these special performances.
Scheduled To Appear at the 2012 Arizona State Fair
- Our Body - The Universe Within exhibition is an opportunity to explore the wonders of the human body. Admission is $5 in addition to fair admission. This exhibit contains actual human bodies, with genitals and eyes intact. Recommended for persons age 12 and over only.
- Street Drum Corps - a high energy, drum and percussion show. Roaming performances.
- Butterfly Adventure - Be surrounded by hundreds of colorful free-flying butterflies, creating a magical experience for children and adults of all ages. This exhibit will be open daily during the fair and the professional butterfly wrangler will be available to teach you about the butterflies.
- Behemoth Bugland - This world of giant insects enlarges and brings to life the hidden world of insects through animatronics and interactive exhibits.
- Hypnotist Pattie Freeman - Pattie Freeman uses her hypnotic powers on audience volunteers.
- The Real McCoy - Brent McCoy perform a construction-themed stunt comedy show.
- Sue Wee Flying Pig Races - Cute and cuddly pigs run through obstacles, hurdle, swim and take a running jump into the water to the finish line.
- BMX Freestyle Team - An action packed stunt show for all ages. Watch how some of the world's best action sports athletes display their talents in the Grandstand.
- AZ100Flag Tour - You can help build the State of Arizona’s flag out of LEGO® brand building bricks. It's a special Arizona centennial celebration.
- High Fly’n Zip Lines - Fly over the Fair when you step off the 55 foot tall zip line tower and zip down the lines at speeds up to 35 mph. Travel nearly 700 feet across the midway. Fun for all ages! Daily near the Commercial Exhibit Building. Additional cost.
- Native Spirit Dancers
- Figure 8 Racing
- Quarter Midget Racing
- High School Rodeo
- All Indian Rodeo
- Monster Trucks, Tuff Trucks & Trophy Karts
- Monster Games
- Toddler Town
- Thriller Dance
- United States Armwrestling Championships
- Copper Gloves Boxing
- Caribbean Village
- Farm Tours
- Livestock Shows
- Petting Zoo
- Wine Competition & Tasting
So much to do, and only three weeks in which to do it!
Schedule, Tickets, Discounts, Concerts, Map, Seating Chart, Photos in Your Arizona State Fair Guide
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.