Important Local Arizona Tax Resources
- You might need to call or visit an Arizona Department of Revenue Customer Service Center. Here are the important ADOR telephone numbers and addresses.
- Here is a list of organizations that qualify as Arizona charitable organizations. If you donated money or property to one of these Arizona organizations, you may be eligible for a tax deduction or a tax credit.
- Do you owe back taxes in Arizona, or owe more than you can pay right now? Find out how to arrange for scheduled payments or a monthly installment plan or other accommodations.
- Want to file Arizona Tax returns electronically? E-File lets you do just that.
- Want to mail your tax return? On page 4 you'll find different mailing addresses for the different types of forms and issues at the Arizona Department of Revenue, as well as addresses for mailing your Federal return.
- Get free income tax assistance provided by AARP and VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance). Visit Community Information & Referral.
- Find a qualified tax professional at the Arizona Society of Enrolled Agents Tax Information Center.
- Get tax tips and read articles relative to personal tax issues at CNNfn.
- Resolved to taking control of your own finances? Here are some guidelines for determining which Federal tax forms you should use.
Find tax preparation software for individuals and businesses, along with descriptions and reviews.
- See what MSN Money Central says are the 10 deductions that many people forget to take.
Don't procrastinate. Get to it, and know where you stand now. Set aside a day. Have snack foods ready. Organize your records. This will leave you time to get assistance if you find it necessary. You may need to plan ahead to pay what you owe, or invest (not spend!) what you get back. No matter how it turns out, remember to reward yourself for getting it done.