The Bottom Line
- Both Northern and Southern Italian menu choices
- If you like garlic, this is the place
- Chairs were hard and uncomfortable
- If there are ingredients that you'd like excluded, Pasta Pomodoro will prepare it that way.
- The menu at Pasta Pomodoro isn't huge, but has a nice variety of dishes.
- The menu has traditional favorites, with a bit of the chef's own signature to set them apart.
- The environment at Pasta Pomodoro is crisp and clean and bright.
- Sit at the bar, in front of the kitchen watching the chefs, or at a regular table or booth.
- Portions are large, and prices are great. I don't think there's an item on the menu over $10.
- There is a children's menu, and there were several families enjoying themselves while we were there.
- All prices and offerings mentioned here are subject to change without notice.
Guide Review - Pasta Pomodoro
There is quite a bit of outside patio seating available. We took a double take when we saw an employee outside wiping off the leaves of a tree by the entrance, one by one. Now that's cleanliness!
Our server was quick to offer her suggestions when we asked for her opinion, and accomplished her goal of quick and efficient service with a smile. Our only criticism is that she brought the entrees before we were done with our appetizers.