The Bottom Line
- The lettuce wraps at PF Chang's are the best.
- I love the ability to fix up your own dipping sauce so I can make it spicy!
- Very popular means crowded.
- The environment at PF Chang's is casual but not sloppy or cheap. Chairs and booths are comfortable.
- PF Chang's is suitable for casual meals, date night office get-togethers or special celebrations.
- These restaurants are almost always noisy, and there are lots of staffers always scurrying around.
- For dessert, try Banana Spring Rolls served with coconut ice cream, berries and light caramel sauce.
- PF Chang's has locations in Chandler, Goodyear, Mesa, Peoria, Scottsdale and Tempe.
- Although it is a national chain, PF Chang's was started here in Scottsdale in 1993.
- There are four PF Chang's locations in the Phoenix area: Chandler, Tempe, and two in Scottsdale.
Guide Review - PF Chang's China Bistro
As always happens when I go to PF Chang's, I ordered more food than I could eat, so I'll be enjoying it for lunch again tomorrow. I have been known to take so much home that a shopping bag was required!
In 2010 PF Chang's introduced Triple Happiness, happy hour everyday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. It's a special menu of Drinks, Dim Sum and Street Fare. While I was sorry to see Dynamite Shrimp leave the happy hour menu, there are more choices now. My favorite drinks? Sake, Chiness 88 martini, Organic Agave Margarita and the Chang's Mai Tai. My favorite happy hour food items? Shrimp and Pork Steamed Dumplings, Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps (naturally), Shanghai Street Dumplings, Beef Street Tacos and the Egg Rolls.