The Bottom Line
- A good choice for a special occasion
- Patio seating offers nice views when weather permits
- Valet park, or walk a pretty long way
- Southwestern style cuisine.
- Reservations strongly recommended
- Located at 2000 Westcourt Way, Tempe, Arizona 85282, Phone: 602-225-9000
Guide Review - Top of the Rock
Top of the Rock is the fine dining establishment associated with a local resort, The Buttes. Its location affords a lovely view of the city, which is further emphasized by the glass enclosures and availability of patio seating. There are separate sections to the dining room, so one doesn't get the feeling of it being crowded or too noisy. The workings of the kitchen are visible from some of the tables. This is a classy environment, suitable for special occasions or trying to impress someone!
The service was prompt, professional and friendly. Don't expect to get in before 8 or 9 p.m. if you don't have a reservation.
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice. 2004.