Chelsea Kane is an actress and singer who began her career as a teen actress, gaining early notoriety from her participation in Disney projects. Her role on Jonas L.A. won her a nomination for the Teen Choice Awards in 2009 and 2010. In 2011 she appeared on the popular TV show, Dancing with the Stars, as a celebrity contestant.
Cute and bubbly, Chelsea was born in Scottsdale, Arizona and was raised in the Phoenix area until she moved to Los Angeles at the age of 15 to pursue her acting career.
Chelsea Kane Quick Fasts
- Chelsea Kane is her stage name. Her real last name is Staub. She is an only child.
- Chelsea Kane was born on September 15, 1988.
- Her parents are John and Becky Staub.
- From a young age, Chelsea knew that she wanted to be a singer and actress. She began her acting career at Valley Youth Theater in downtown Phoenix at the age of 9 performing the role of Marta in The Sound of Music. Subsequent performances at VYT included roles in Peter Pan, The Wiz, Cinderella, Oliver, Schoolhouse Rock, Titanic and The Secret Garden.
- Jordin Sparks, Season 6 American Idol winner, and Chelsea Kane met and performed together at Valley Youth Theater.
- Chelsea attended several schools in Paradise Valley and Scottsdale -- Kiva Elementary, Mohave Middle School and Saguaro High School -- before moving to Los Angeles
- You can find Chelsea Kane's Official website at www.chelseakane.com. You can check out the list of films in which she has appeared at IMDb.com
- Chelsea Kane became a contestant on Season 12 of Dancing with the Stars
- Chelsea's turn-offs: bad breath; turn-ons: sense of humor, tan
- Chelsea and her professional dance partner, Mark Ballas, certainly seemed to have great chemistry during the competition. Her performances all exhibited high degrees of difficulty and energy. Her look is clearly very important to her, and her costumes definitely showcased her style, as well as her adorable figure.