Here are a few things you should know about visiting the Scottsdale Arts festival.
- Pets are not permitted at the Scottsdale Arts Festival.
- The environment here is prettier than many arts festivals, since this one doesn't take place in the street. The Scottsdale Mall has grass, water, and flowers.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Not all walking surfaces are paved or flat. There are some grassy mounds to navigate if you want to see all the booths.
- You won't see tacky crafts here. There are affordable pieces, and some that will set you back thousands of dollars. The quality of the work here is high.
There are four entrances to the Scottsdale Art Festival:
Gate 1 is inside the main (west) entrance of Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts at 7380 E. Second Street
Gate 2 is on the west side of the Saguaro Hotel
Gate 3 is on 75th Street, east of Drinkwater Blvd. and South of 1st Avenue
Gate 4 is in front of the Scottsdale Public Library
- The shuttle stops by Gates 1 and 3.
- On days when there is another event in downtown Scottsdale, such as a baseball game at Scottsdale Stadium, parking can be a challenge and traffic is worse than usual. Leave extra time, bring your patience, and see the previous page for the locations of the shuttle parking lots.
- If you get there early, the best parking is in the lot at the Scottsdale Public Library. It's covered parking.
- There are food concessions at the Scottsdale Arts Festival, as well as bars with alcoholic beverages.
- There are two stages of entertainment at the Scottsdale Arts Festival, and there's someone performing there basically all the time.
- Need a rest? There are benches, and block walls, and grassy places to sit a spell.
- Visit the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art while you are there, and stop in the Museum Store.
- There aren't a lot of port-a-potties for the number of people that are there, so go when you have the opportunity! You can also find restrooms inside the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art and at the amphitheater.
- Enjoy this Scottsdale Arts Festival photo gallery.
Previous Page >> Scottsdale Arts Festival Details and Schedule
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.