The Phoenix Zoo is one the most popular attractions in the Greater Phoenix area. Everyone, young and old, loves going to the zoo!
What Discounts are Offered at The Phoenix Zoo?
(last updated January 2014)
- Seniors age 60 and over receive $5 off
- Active military receive $4 off
- Students ages 13-59 receive $3 off
- AAA Member receives $2 off for entire party
- Guest accompanied by a Phoenix Zoo Member, $2 off each guest
- Member of Affiliate Zoo or Aquarium received 50% off admission price
Discounts for seniors, military, students and affiliate zoo members apply only to the identified cardholder, not the entire party. To receive any of these discounts, do not buy tickets in advance. You must mention it to the cashier and provide the appropriate identification at the time of ticket purchase to receive the discount.
Where Can I Find Phoenix Zoo Coupons?
I can't say that I have ever seen coupons for the Phoenix Zoo in mailers sent to my home. I have seen a Phoenix Zoo coupon:
- at the The Papago Salado Association website.
- If you are employed by one of the many companies associated with The Employee Network you might find a coupon for discounted admission at their website. Check the tab entitled "Treasure Chest".
- On the back of Phoenix Zoo brochures found in local hotels and tourist information centers.
Is there any other way to get a discount on Phoenix Zoo admission?
You might consider a Phoenix Zoo Membership. It may be worth it if you intend to visit the Zoo more than twice in a year.
For example, here are some computations for the membership. Let's say you have a family of four, comprised of two adults and two children that are over the age of three. A single visit would cost $60 in admission fees (2014). If the four of you get an annual membership, the charge would be $125 and the four of you can visit as many times as you'd like (daytime admission) for one year. There are various membership packages for different sizes of families, too.
With an annual membership, you also receive additional member discounts and benefits, including:
- Free or discounted admission to more than 160 zoos/aquariums outside of Arizona.
- Discounts on merchandise in the Zoo store
- Discount on Giraffe Encounter, Stingray Bay, Carousel and Camel ride tickets, Safari Train passes.
- Discounts on programs and camps.
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.