What Discounts are Offered at The Phoenix Zoo?For summer 2013:
Every Tuesday during the months of May and June 2013 you can visit the Zoo for just $10 per person. Children 2 and under are free.
As of January 2013:
- Seniors age 60 and over receive $5 off
- Active military receive $4 off
- Students ages 13-59 receive $3 off
- AAA Member receives $2 off for entire party
- Guest accompanied by a Phoenix Zoo Member, $2 off each guest
- Member of Affiliate Zoo or Aquarium received 50% off admission price
Where Can I Find Phoenix Zoo Coupons?I can't say that I have ever seen coupons for the Phoenix Zoo in mailers sent to my home. I have seen a Phoenix Zoo coupon: The Employee Network you might find a coupon for discounted admission at their website. Check the tab entitled "Treasure Chest".
Is there any other way to get a discount on Phoenix Zoo admission?You might consider a Phoenix Zoo Membership. It may be worth it if you intend to visit the Zoo more than twice in a year.
For example, here are some computations for the membership. Let's say you have a family of four, comprised of two adults and two children that are over the age of three. A single visit would cost $60 in admission fees (Jan 2013). If the four of you get an annual membership, the charge would be $125 (Jan 2013) and the four of you can visit as many times as you'd like (daytime admission) for one year. There are various membership packages for different sizes of families, too.
With an annual membership, you also receive additional member discounts and benefits, including:
- Free or discounted admission to more than 160 zoos/aquariums outside of Arizona.
- Discounts on merchandise in the Zoo store
- Discount on Giraffe Encounter, Stingray Bay, Carousel and Camel ride tickets, Safari Train passes.
- Discounts on programs and camps.
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.