Anyone can walk into a sporting goods store and buy a set of golf clubs. Once you know you are devoted to the game you might want to consider getting fitted for your clubs.
At the PING facility you can get fitted for PING clubs. You can do that either before or after your tour. Fittings are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Since there is no charge for a fitting, fitted clubs don't cost any more than off the rack clubs. Why get fitted? A PING professional club fitter can help you decide which clubs are best for your size, your swing, your style. No two people swing a golf club exactly alike, and being fitted for your clubs will help you to get the most from your equipment.
Things to Keep in Mind About a PING Fitting
- You can't make a reservation for a fitting. You just show up at the PING facility, sign in, and complete a form.
- If you can get to PING or your pro shop has a PING demo day, I highly recommend getting fitted by a professional. If you'd like to have some information completed before you go, use this online questionnaire.
- If you don't live in Phoenix and can't get to a PING fitting or demo days event, You can use this online tool to fit yourself.
- Once you are fitted, PING will record the information for you. You have to take that information to a pro shop or PING retailer. You can't buy clubs at PING.
- Since there are no direct sales at PING, there's also no hard sell. No salesman will try to sell you anything. The PING staff is there to assist you to assess the best PING equipment for your golf game.
- Keeping that last thought in mind, the staff is also not there to give you tips. It's a club fitting, not a lesson.
- At the Phoenix PING facility, fittings are done Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Next page >> Putter Fittings at PING