Taliesin West today houses The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation (fundraising), The Frank Lloyd Wright Memorial Foundation (archives), and The Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture. The Taliesin Association of Artists, a group of architects dedicated to the spirit of the founder, is also on site at Taliesin West.
Taliesin West offers several tours of the buildings, including Wright's home. As a matter of fact, a guided tour is the only way visitors can see the Taliesin West complex.
- Panorama Tour: 1 hour. Visit the Cabaret Theater, Music Pavilion, Kiva, Frank Lloyd Wright’s private office, outdoor spaces terraces, gardens and walkways. Year-round.
- The Insights Tour: 90 minutes. Same as the Panorama Tour, plus Frank Lloyd Wright's living quarters. Year-round.
- Behind-the-Scenes: 3 hours. In-depth look at Taliesin West. It is the Insights Tour, but with the opportunity to talk to Wright associates. Architecture enthusiasts especially enjoy this tour. Year round.
- Desert Walk: 90 minutes. Guided desert nature walk at Taliesin West with in-depth description about native materials found on the site and used by Wright. November through April only. n
- Night Lights in the Desert: 2 hours. Includes everything on the Insights Tour, but seen with a different perspective in the twilight. Light refreshments. February through October. In December the Night Lights Tour goes festive for the holidays, with music and light holiday refreshments.
Frank Lloyd Wright/Taliesin West Factoid: Taliesin West sits on 640 acres. It has more than 150,000 visitors every year.