Yield: 1 serving, repeat as necessary!
- 6 ounces V8® tomato juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ ounce Schreiner’s chorizo
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium size dehydrated hatch chili
- ¾ teaspoon of celery seed
- 1 teaspoon of horseradish
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 ½ ounces Jim Beam Black Bourbon
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
2. Blend until all the ingredients are pureed.
3. Add hatch chili and blend at slow speed until the chili is pureed.
4. Stir in celery seed, sea salt, horseradish, Jim Beam Bourbon and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
5. Pour all ingredients into a Mason jar and garnish with slice of chorizo, whole hatch chili, large sprig of basil, and any hot pepper if you want some more heat.