Yield: 1 serving
- 1 oz Absolut Mandrin
- 2 oz Merlot (use any open bottle of Merlot, be sure to check the open dates)
- 1 oz Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- 0.5 oz Pure Cane Syrup
2. In an empty pint glass (mixing glass) add mixers.
3. Add liquor and wine.
4. Use an empty mixing tin and roll ingredients back and forth from glass to tin without connecting the tin and glass, roll 4 times with the drink ending in the pint glass.
5. Pour over iced wine glass (top with ice if needed).
Drop in 2 slices of strawberry, 2 orange moons.
Drop on top 1 Bada-Bing Cherry.
Hand-grate cinnamon on top (pass cinnamon stick over grater 4 times).