The Bottom Line
- Easy to read and understand
- Provides tools to assess your situation
- The author doesn't make the fight sound as easy as we hoped
- This book clearly describes why your photo radar ticket may not be legal.
- State by state descriptions of current photo radar preactices are provided.
- Provides detailed Q & A for preparing your case in court.
Guide Review - Smile for the Speed Camera! Photo Radar Exposed!
Thankfully, Susan Kayler doesn't just tell everyone to throw away a photo radar ticket that comes in the mail. She does give the reader enough information to try to decide for themselves what they should do, based on certain facts of the case, costs involved, effort involved and potential risks.
In this book, the author gives you some very clear instructions should you decide to fight your photo radar ticket. Clearly, not everyone is able or willing to expend the time and energy to fight a ticket, and then appeal a decision, much less feeling comfortable cross-examining witnesses in front of a judge--a big factor in considering whether or not to fight the ticket, in my opinion. I'm just not certain that most people are as principled about the issue as the author--they just want to get out of paying a ticket and getting points on their license.
No matter. Ms. Kayler doesn't question our motives, she simply gives us our options, simply and rationally, without the book coming across as an advertisement for her firm. Well done.