There is a charge for parking. Tickets may be purchased at the event. There's a discount for seniors and children. Bring cash--no credit cards accepted.
Tips for attending the Payson Rodeo:
1. If you come in the daytime, and it's a sunny day, make sure you sit on the side of the stadium where the sun will be at your back and not in your eyes.
2. These are all metal bleachers with no backs. Bring seat pads if sitting on metal bleachers for a few hours sounds like a challenge.
3. If you get there early, you can get a seat at the top row of the bleachers (higher is better for viewing) and you'll have the added benefit of a fence behind you can lean back against.
4. Bring your camera, a hat, sunscreen.
5. Drink your water, soft drinks, and beverages before you leave--no open containers are allowed out of the rodeo grounds.
6. Don't want to fight the traffic leaving the rodeo? Take your kids and stop at the petting zoo!
For more information about dates and details for the Payson Rodeo, visit the Rim Country Regional Chamber of Commerce web site.