Maricopa County Home Show Tips1. Make a list of the projects or products that you are interested in for your home or garden. The vendor directory will help you narrow down the exhibitors that will be the most important to you.
2. Attend seminars. Take advantage of the free education and tips you can receive provided by people who know how to design, build, maintain or fix just that thing you want to tackle.
3. Don't be afraid to talk to exhibitors about your project needs.
4. Bring any important information about your projects with you, like measurements, small samples or sketches.
5. There are both indoor and outdoor exhibits (depending on the location), so dress accordingly. Wear comfortable shoes, and plan on spending the whole day. A couple of hours just won't do it!
6. Do not assume that you can rent a scooter or wheelchair.
7. While the Home Show coordinators try to present only reputable vendors at the show, it is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to check the record of exhibitors before contracting with them.
Previous Page >> Dates, Locations, Tickets