- Go-Karts are driven on a course that includes hairpin curves, S-curves and a banked track. There is a height restriction, 56" tall, for single-seaters. Passengers that are 4 feet tall can ride in a double-seater with a driver who is over 18 years old.
- The smaller Jax Trax is a separate course for young children (must be at least 3 feet tall) where they get to drive Indy-style racing karts. It's a level course, with easy turns and bumpers along the track for safety.
- Bumper boats are big enough for one adult and two children. You might get wet! A driver has to be at least 4 feet tall, and the maximum weight per boat is 275 pounds.
- Choose from two miniature golf courses, one designed for young kids and one for older kids and adults. Or why choose? Play both!
- The Bungy Dome lets you fly! There's no height restriction, but the maximum weight for a person is 200 pounds. This attraction has a separate charge and is not included in wristbands or package prices.
Birthday party packages are available for groups of 8 or more. CrackerJax also hosts company parties and group events for up to 2,000 people.
Outside food or beverages are not permitted at CrackerJax.