Springtime calls for brunch, don't you think? Mother's Day is a good occasion, if not a good excuse, to head out for a special meal at a special place. There are plenty of luxury locations in Greater Phoenix where you can spend quite a bit on a Mother's Day Brunch. For those of you that might not want long term debt to finance your brunch, there are also many restaurants that offer Mother's Day Brunch in the Phoenix area for less than $50 per adult person, and some for less than $30 per person.
Mother's Day Brunch Tips and Reminders
- No matter where you decide to go for brunch on Mother's Day, make a reservation.
- Prices quoted for brunch do not include tax or tips.
- Prices quoted for brunch may or may not include beverages.
- Most brunches, but not all, are buffets. Several offer a prix-fixe brunch. Some prix-fixe menus don't offer many choices, so if that concerns you, ask about it. Finally, some restaurant offer an a la carte menu instead of an all-you-can-eat buffet or a prix-fixe meal, but it might be a smaller menu for the holiday than their regular menu.
- Some restaurants have music or entertainment. If that interests you, ask when you call.
- All restaurants have children's pricing or children's meals. Some have special prices for seniors.
- Resort attire will be appropriate at most of these restaurants. If you intend to wear a tee shirt and shorts to Mother's Day brunch, call first and ask if it is appropriate.
- Parking is usually free, but some restaurants will offer valet service. Even if the valet service is free, you should be prepared to tip the valet.
- Many Mother's Day Brunches are at hotels. You might not see specific information about the brunch on the hotel's website. Call the hotel and get the details directly.
- Because Mother's Day is one of the busiest days of the year at many restaurants, be patient and adjust your expectations a bit, especially if you have a large group. If you are concerned about service or noise or other busy-day issues, it might be best to take Mom out on another day that's close to Mother's Day!