Sun City Grand is an active adult community with nearly 10,000 homes. An age-restricted community, 85% of the home owners are required to be 55 or older, and 15% may be in the 45-54 age group. You may have also heard of Sun City and Sun City West. They are three separate entities, and Sun City Grand, while nearby, is not in Sun City. Sun City and Sun City West are in unincorporated areas of Maricopa County. Sun City Grand, however, is located in the City of Surprise, and is served by their police and fire departments.
- Located in the northwest part of the Valley. It is quite close to the White Tank Mountain Regional Park.
- The homes here are single level, single family production homes and condominiums. There is no new construction.
- Amenities are numerous, including several golf courses, pools, hot tubs, activity groups, fitness centers, restaurants, trails, lakes, day spa, pickle ball and tennis courts, bocce ball and even a dog park.
- HOA monthly fees: less than $100 per month (2011)
- Visit Sun City Grand online.
- See current condo listings at Sun City Grand.
- See current single family listings at Sun City Grand.