These Phoenix area spas have special Mother's Day offers. For Mother's Day let Mom know how much you appreciate her by letting her be pampered at the spa! Remember -- reservations are required. Not sure what kind of treatment she would most enjoy? All these spas offer gift certificates.
Note: Unless otherwise stated, prices do not include gratuity. All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice. Photo credit: Getty Images. Photo not intended to depict any spa mentioned here.
Where: Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa, Gila River Indian Community (near Chandler)
When: May 6 - 12, 2013
Grant your mother an ultimate day of relaxation. Mother’s will enjoy celebrity treatment with the head-to-toe Spa VIP Package. This package begins the day with a relaxing Aji Massage followed by a customized facial. Mother will then sit back in style on a pedicure throne and sip a glass of champagne while enjoying Blue Sky Foot Therapy. Pricing: Mon. - Thurs. $340; Fri. – Sun. $370. Each mother visiting Aji throughout the weekend will receive full use of the spa facilities, including private swimming pool, relaxation lounge, fitness center, instructor-led classes, indoor/outdoor whirlpools, the Aji Café and more are included with the purchase of any treatment.
Where: Royal Palms Resort & Spa, Phoenix
When: May 2013
Celebrate Mother’s Day with mom and a Mother Nurture spa treatment. The invigorating treatment is inspired by and uses the refreshing and nourishing properties of citrus. Mother Nurture package includes: Choice of a 50-minute Citrus Treatment (Citrus Massage, Citrus Facial or Citrus Body Treatment); Choice of a Simply Citrus Manicure or Simply Citrus Pedicure; Citrus Cooler beverage (non-alcoholic). Those who get a “Mother Nurture” treatment on Mother’s Day weekend (Saturday 5/11/13 or Sunday 5/12/13) receive a special Mother’s Day gift. Package rate is $159 per person and can be offered as dual treatment.
Where: Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix
When: During the month of May 2013
On Mother’s Day, Mom will be offered a complimentary glass of champagne. Throughout the month, she will enjoy 20% off the four popular treatments and services described below. And, to honor mothers, Rose Lotion will be used for all four.
- The Dreamcatcher Aromatherapy Massage: An Arizona Biltmore signature treatment, this Native American-inspired massage helps release the cares of everyday life. Essential oils and heated stones are placed along the spine creating deep relaxation as you receive a thorough foot massage. A full body massage completes this luxurious experience. 80 minutes. Normally $210, but only $168 during May.
- Restorative Anti-Aging Facial: perfect for aging skin with a loss of elasticity, wrinkles, enlarged pores and pigmentation. Fine lines and wrinkles are left smoothed, leaving your skin immediately restored with a fresher and younger look. 80 minutes. Normally $205 but only $164 during May.
- Ultimate Manicure and Ultimate Pedicure: services rich in antioxidants that leave your hands and feet feeling radiant and hydrated. Each 50 minutes. Ultimate Manicure is normally $65 but only $52 during May; Ultimate Pedicure is normally $80 but only $64 during May.
Where: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
When: throughout the month of May, 2013
Mom can enjoy 44,000 square feet of beautiful spa facilities, including exercise classes, state-of-the-art work-out equipment, sauna, steam, inhalation room, cold plunge, Swiss shower, therapy waterfalls and a scenic, serene rooftop pool. The following packages are designed with Mom in mind.
- Essentially Yours Spa Day Package - Mom’s day will begin with a signature 90-minute Well & Being Massage using the option of three essential oil custom blends – Mindful, Physical or Natural - followed by a healthy spa cuisine lunch. After lunch, Mom completes her day of bliss with a 45-minute anti-aging Radical Facial, high in anti-oxidants, with a unique oxygen masque that brightens and hydrates with a Youth Infusion Eye Serum. The price is $325, plus 18 percent gratuity. May be purchased for Mother’s Day or for future use.
- Spring Fling Pampering - This package includes a 60-minute Signature Journey Massage, a 45-minute Rejuvenating Facial and a healthy spa cuisine lunch. The price is $275, plus 18 percent gratuity. May be purchased for Mother’s Day or for future use.
Where: 20821 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale
When: Now through May 12, 2013
Zolton’s is offering a customized spa facial for $60 (regular price $110) or a spa facial and manicure/pedicure package for $110 (regular price $165). With the purchase of a Mother’s Day package, you will also receive a free gift valued at $30.