Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 large bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded hot pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup of yellow canned corn (drained)
- 1/2 cup of diced jalapenos
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Optional - grilled chicken or steak strips
Recipe reprinted with permission.
If you have a recipe with that Southwest attitude--salsa, chile, Mexican dishes, margaritas--you can submit it and have it published on the About Phoenix site. Use this form to submit your recipe.