- 1-1/4lbs Ground beef or lamb
- 1 large garlic clove
- 6 large fresh parsley sprigs, chopped
- To taste Salt
- 1-1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1 jar Terrapin Ridge Farms Moroccan Date Sauce
2. Measure the paprika, cumin, half of the chopped parsley and 1 teaspoon salt.
3. Mix or knead to thoroughly distribute flavorings through meat.
4. Roll meat into 1-inch balls (about 1 tablespoon meat mixture), laying each on a plate as rolled. Set aside.
5. Pour Terrapin Ridge Farms Moroccan Date Sauce in a pan. Set over medium heat and warm. Remove pan from heat.
6. Nestle meatballs into sauce in a single layer.
7. Swirl pan gently to ensure all meatballs have sauce over the top. Set over medium heat, set lid slightly ajar and cook 10 to 12 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through.
8. Taste and stir in more salt if you think necessary.
9. Spoon onto individual plates and serve.