- 3 ea Small zucchinis, cut in half from top stem to bottom, and carefully scooped out, like a boat
- 1/2-1 cup Terrapin Ridge Farms Spicy Mediterranean Dip
- 3/4 cup Fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan
- 2 Tbsp Chopped fresh parsley (2 tsp. dry)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cracked black pepper
2. Place zucchini halves on a foil lined sheet pan.
3. Fill each zucchini boat with Terrapin Ridge Farms Spicy Mediterranean Dip.
4. In a bowl mix together bread crumbs, cheese, and parsley.
5. Cover the zucchini boats with bread crumb mixture.
6. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until zucchini is fork tender and bread crumbs are toasted.
7. Serve immediately.