Referred to as the "Jewel of the Desert," the Frank Lloyd Wright designed architecture of the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa is unique. Forget that you are right in the heart of central Phoenix, as you enjoy the luxurious gardens, dining, and accommodations at the Arizona Biltmore. Tennis, golf, eight pools. During the summer, planned activities entice families. Wright's offers the resort's premiere dining experience.
In 2013 Arizona Biltmore celebrates "Rockin' Summer" with rock 'n' roll-themed activities, amenities and entertainment.
- Rock On!: A retro photo exhibit by photographer John Robert Rowlands tracing the history of rock 'n' roll.
- Rock 'n Roll Movies: Rock-themed films will be screened in the Aztec Room, which was the resort's original theater room in the 1930s. At the Saturday and Sunday matinees, snacks will be available including complimentary popcorn fresh from a popcorn machine.
- DJ: A DJ at the Paradise Pool on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Rockin' Fiesta: Holiday weekends will be party time on Squaw Peak Lawn with a buffet of favorite Mexican dishes and live music. From 5 to 9 p.m. on May 25 (Memorial Day weekend), July 4 and Aug. 31 (Labor Day weekend), the Rockin' Fiesta is $21 for adults and $10.50 for children. Alcoholic beverages are additional.
- Rock 'n' Roll Fireworks: Every Saturday night throughout the summer at 9 p.m. the sky above the Arizona Biltmore will light up with a fireworks show set to rock 'n' roll music. On holidays, there will be more extensive fireworks shows.
- Rockin' Spa Treatments:
- Blue Moon Pedicure - a cooling and hydrating 50-minute pedicure. $65
- I Want to Hold your Hand Manicure - a rock-inspired 50-minute manicure. $55
- Love me Hairdo - get a new hairstyle along with a complimentary glass of wine. $65
- Roots 66 - touch up your roots with color or partial highlighting. From $75.
- Turn Back Time Facial - The 80-minute Ultimate Oxygen Facial is truly a rocking deal at $250 (normally $330)
- Cool Rock Massage - the 80-minute Rockin' Body Package combines a refreshing Cucumber Mint Body Polish and a Hydrating Body Wrap with a 50-minute Full Body Massage with added-in Cool Stones, plus an Aloe Facial Massage. $175
- Wine Tastings: complimentary wine tastings will be held in the lobby on Fridays from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Entertainment in The Wright Bar: live music in the evenings, Thursday through Saturday.
- Kids Summer Tennis Camp: kids who want to either learn to play or significantly improve their tennis game can take advantage of summer tennis camps conducted by the Arizona Biltmore's Head Pro. Half-day sessions are $50, and full-day $75.
- Splash Cinema: watch movies while floating in the Paradise Pool on Saturday nights at 8 p.m. Among the films shown will be Toy Story 1 and 2, Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life, The Incredibles and Monsters vs. Aliens.
- Kids Game Room: video games, foosball and other games.
- Kids Cooking Classes: the "Inside the Chef's Studio: Kids Style" classes will be on Saturdays, from noon to 2 p.m. in the main kitchen. The classes are $20, limited to 10 participants and the kids eat what they make.
- Kids games and crafts, the Paradise Pool's 92-foot waterslide, Saturday marshmallow roasts, guided hikes in the adjacent nature preserve, championship golf, life-size chess games, the Pet Pals program for four-legged guests, pool parties and more.
Looking for a Scottsdale location? Check here for summer resort specials in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and Carefree.
Sample Special Packages at Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa in Phoenix (2013)
- Sensational Summer Room Rates: The starting summer rate of $109 will be offered Memorial Day through Labor Day, May 27 through September 2, 2013.
Check here for reservations at Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa that don't involve a special package.
Read articles and reviews about the Arizona Biltmore Resort and SpaReview: Sunday Brunch at Wright's at the Biltmore
Arizona Biltmore Photo Tour and Review
Contact The Arizona Biltmore Resort and SpaArizona Biltmore Resort and Spa
2400 East Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Visit the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa online.
All prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.
Next Page >> Summer Specials at Arizona Grand Resort