The Bottom Line
For about $40 each, not including beverages, tax or tip, we dined at Barcelona in Chandler. Each of us ordered an appetizer, an entree and a dessert.
- High end continental cuisine
- Romantic environment
- Entertainment almost every night
- Not an extensive menu
- Barcelona is a supper club that provides entertainment after about 8 p.m. on most evenings.
- All items at Barcelona are a la carte. Salad does not come with the meal.
- The vegetarian paella is the only entree on the Barcelona menu for non-meat/fish eaters.
- This restaurant is not related to Barcelona in Scottsdale.
- This is not really a place to take kids.
- Call first if you're not sure that what you're wearing is appropriate. Barcelona has a dress code.
Guide Review - Barcelona
For some reason Barcelona doesn't serve bread with the meal (even if you ask). We had been to Barcelona before, and, although the food was consistently good, we were very unhappy with our service the first time. This visit was much better. We will definitely try Barcelona in Chandler again.
After dinner, Barcelona turns into one of the hottest spots for entertainment in the East Valley. Fine nights per week (not on Mondays or Sundays) they move out the tables in front of the stage, and you can enjoy live music and dancing to various styles--guitar, jazz, 70s and 80s music, R&B, and more.