The Bottom Line
- Mostly southern Italian selections
- Large portions
- Nice dining room
- No lunch menu
- There are 5 locations of Carrabba's in the area: Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Avondale, and Glendale.
- Carrabba's has a pleasant dining area with the open kitchen style.
- The herb/spice concoction for the olive oil (for bread dipping) is fantastic. Can we have some more?
- Casual attire is fine at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
- Carrabba's prides iteself on using fresh ingredients and preparing many menu items from scratch.
Guide Review - Carrabba's Italian Grill
And a big meal it was. We enjoyed the Calamari and the Crab Cakes as appetizers. The entrees come with soup or salad, and the cups of soup that were delivered were actually large bowls. Mistake? We still don't know, but the Carrabba's Italian Grill Lentil and Sausage Soup soup was excellent.
The entrees we chose at Carrabba's Italian Grill were the Pasta Carrabba (fettucine alfredo with chicken), the Lasagna, and the Veal Marsala. All the portions were hefty. Of the three, we like the Pasta Carrabba the least--needed a bit more flavor. The other two were delicious.