The Bottom Line
We had one appetizer, a cup of soup, a bowl of soup, and one luncheon entree at Redfish. Basically, it was two lunches. Excluding beverages, tax, and tip, lunch was about $11 per person.
- Tasty food
- Reasonable prices
- We keep confusing Redfish with Rockfish!
- Check out the happy hour specials--both drinks and appetizers--at Redfish.
- Dinner specials at Redfish include all-you-can-eat ribs and fish & chips.
- The decor at Redfish is clean and modern, in that typical Cajun sort of way.
- Redfish is a small chain, part of a larger restaurant group headquartered in Phoenix.
Guide Review - Redfish
Except for "Market Price" items, you'll find every lunch sandwich at about $7, dinner sandwich at about $8, and dinner entree at less than $20. We even liked the a basket of warm, crusty bread and mini-corn muffins. We'll go back to Redfish, for sure. I signed up for email specials and coupons. Woo hoo!
All prices subject to change without notice.