Each year the Arizona Diamondbacks invite the local Phoenix area fans to a fan appreciation day. They call it Fan Fest. There are autograph sessions, photograph sessions, ballpark tours, radio panel Q&A sessions, giveaways, shopping and more. Don't forget the pitching, hitting and fielding clinics for the kids!
In 2014 the Arizona Diamondbacks will hold Fan Fest on Saturday, February 8 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Chase Field in downtown Phoenix, AZ. D-backs season ticket holders will be able to enter FanFest beginning at 10 a.m.
Admission is free.
D-backs Fan Fest Highlights:
- D-backs home clubhouse tours
- Fans can hit in the batting cages, catch a fly ball on the field and pitch in the bullpen
- Player photo opportunities, courtesy of Smile Generation
- Question and answer sessions with D-backs players, coaches, broadcasters and alumni
- Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Yard Sale
- Expanded D-backs Team Shop featuring additional D-backs merchandise and enhanced silent auction. A limited number of exclusive Team Shop mystery grab bags will be available for purchase, including items such as: tickets to Opening Day, D-bucks gift cards, autographed merchandise and game-used apparel.
- Sports card and Memorabilia Show
- D-backs Swing Karaoke
- @Dbacks Social Media zone
- Family Fun Zone featuring speed pitch, T-ball and interactive inflatables
- Wiffle ball fields and clinics featuring D-backs players, coaches and staff
- Live Sports broadcast on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM throughout the day
- FOX Sports Arizona and Sanderson Ford KidKaster auditions and D-backs Spanish broadcast KidKaster auditions for KSUN
- Kids’ arts and crafts area, including face painting and balloons
- Register to try out for National Anthem, Rally-backs, Golden Glovers and D-backs Legends Racers
- 2014 Chevrolet car exhibit with co-branded giveaway items for fans
- Wow, there's a lot going on! Thanks, D-backs, for this event map!
How the autograph sessions work
A limited number of autograph session vouchers will go on sale at various times leading up to FanFest. Fans can register for the D-backs Insider online for free. Proceeds of the sales of the vouchers go to the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation.
A limited number of vouchers for each session (there are six of them) will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at 10 a.m. at the Chase Field Box Office in the plaza in front of the stadium. Fans may purchase a maximum of one table per session and two vouchers per table
The voucher system for autographs has restrictions and can get complicated, but it is intended to make it fair for everyone. This event is about the fans, not dealers or people trying to make a quick buck. You can get more details about the D-backs Fan Fest autograph schedules online.
10 Things To Know Before You Go To FanFest
- FanFest is free to attend. It's an appreciation day for the Arizona Diamondbacks fans.
- You'll probably have to pay for parking, maybe $12 or more, unless you are willing to walk more than five or six blocks, and depending on what else is going on in downtown Phoenix that day.
- There are giveaways and contests, but expect to stand on long lines. The staff tries to keep them moving though, so be patient. It's part of the fun!
- At the D-Backs FanFest some of the players and some of the coaches will appear to sign autographs and pose for photos. Bring your camera!
- Get to FanFest early! Once the vouchers are sold out, no other ones will be issued and you won't get those autographs.
- Bring your own caps, shirts, and baseball cards if that's what you want autographed. Otherwise, players and coaches will use their own glossy photos to autograph for you, no extra charge.
- The Team Shop is open on FanFest day. There are vendor booths set up where you can purchase collectibles and baseball memorabilia.
- Outside, weather permitting, kids have an opportunity to participate in basic clinics with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- For many FanFest attendees, the highlight of the day is the ability to go into the D-backs dugout and walk through the locker room.
- At FanFest, you can also take a look at any seats that may still be available for season ticket subscriptions. Representatives will be available to discuss all the different ticket package options.
For more details about Dbacks FanFest call 602-462-FEST (3378) or visit the Dbacks FanFest online.
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.