Arizona Broadway Theatre Street Address:
7701 West Paradise Lane
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Directions to the Arizona Broadway Theatre:
Arizona Broadway Theatre General Phone Number:
About the Arizona Broadway Theatre:
The Arizona Broadway Theatre opened its doors to in 2006. They utilize local and national actors to work with both resident and guest directors. Arizona Broadway Theatre is a dinner theatre, where patrons dine and enjoy the shows cabaret-style. The organization is also involved in educational, outreach, and children’s programs.
Where to Get Tickets for the Arizona Broadway Theatre Performances:
1. Arizona Broadway Theatre Box Office located at 7701 West Paradise Lane in Peoria. The box office is located in the theatre lobby.
2. The Arizona Broadway Theatre online.
3. By phone to the Arizona Broadway Theatre Box Office at 623-776-8400.
Ten Things To Know About Arizona Broadway Theatre:
- The facility is a large, modern stand-alone building.
- Plenty of free parking, and a large number of parking spaces for those with handicapped plates/placards.
- There is a lounge in the lobby where you can enjoy a beverage before the show.
- No need to rush the door at opening; all tickets are assigned seating.
- Dinner service usually begins two hours before show time. Arriving at least one hour before the show starts will guarantee you have enough time to enjoy your meal. This is a plated dinner, not a buffet.
- Dinner consists of a salad and an entrée included in the price of a ticket. Appetizers, desserts and beverages may be purchased. The menu changes for each show so the chef can design a menu that compliments the current program.
- The menu is rather restrictive; no choice of salad dressings, no choice of sides, a short list of entrées and one vegetarian selection.
- There is a balcony section in this theatre.
- On the main floor, my favorite seats would not be too close. All seats on the main floor have a good view of the stage and the actors use microphones so all can be heard. I like sections B, C and D, tables up against the rail if you can get them.
- Just want to see the show and not have dinner? Or maybe you'd just like to order dessert and a glass of wine for the show? They can accommodate that.