Jester’Z Comedy Improv Troupe Street Address:
7117 E. McDowell Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Directions to Jester’Z Improv:
Jester’Z Improv General Phone Number:
About Jester’Z Improv:
Jester’Z has performances on Friday and Saturday nights, two performances each night.
Where to Get Tickets for Jester’Z Improv Shows:
Jester’Z Official Web Site:
Ten Things To Know About Jester’Z:
- Shows are about 90 minutes long with no intermission.
- There are no programs or written material at Jester’Z improv shows.
- Concessions are sold and may be consumed in the theater during the show.
- Theater seating is comprised of hotel banquet-type chairs, no arms.
- The theater is small, so everyone can have a good seat. On the night I attended it was sold out. I'm guessing there was no more than 200 people in the room.
- The stage is small - painfully so for the performers, I'd think! The good news is that it is raised, making it easy for audience members to see.
- While there is a great deal of audience participation, it is very unlikely that you will be singled out to participate.
- All shows here, even the late shows, are all ages. On my visit I saw ages through about 75. While there is no blatant sexual reference or profanity, innuendo is inevitable.
- Jester’Z is a great idea for an adult birthday party, a first date, a 50th anniversary, or for office buddies to get together to go out.
- A nice feature of this location is that there are a few restaurants on that corner where you can stop before or after the show.
As is common in the industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary ticket for the purpose of the profile. While it has not influenced this profile, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy. All prices and offerings mentioned herein are subject to change without notice. 06/09