Fort McDowell Casino Street Address:
Fort McDowell, AZ 85269
Fort McDowell Casino is owned and operated by the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation.
Directions to the Fort McDowell Casino:
Here's a map and directions to the Fort McDowell Casino.
Fort McDowell Casino General Phone Number:
About the Fort McDowell Casino Concerts:
This facility is not subject to Arizona smoke-free laws, so smoking is permitted during the concerts. Doors usually open between 2 and 4 hours before the concert start time.
Where to Get Tickets for the Fort McDowell Casino Concerts and Events:
2. At Ticketmaster: online, by phone, or in person at Ticketmaster outlets.
3. From a ticket broker, like TicketsNow.com (Buy Direct), or from scalpers/ticket exchanges.
Tips for Attending Concerts at Fort McDowell Casino:
- Typically, people arrive shortly after the gates open, present their tickets, save their seats with a blanket or seat pads, and then go to the casino for gambling or refreshments.
- The first three rows are generally not available for general admission seating. They are reserved for special guests, media, etc.
- Every person, no matter how young, must have a ticket.
- Patrons are allowed to bring in one small, sealed bottle of water to concerts.
- There is no shade cover; concerts are held in the evenings.
- People may bring cushions or blankets to use with the plastic chairs, but may not bring their own chairs. There is no lawn seating.
- Still cameras (no video) are permitted.
- The Radisson Ft McDowell Resort and Casino often has casino concert specials that include a room and two general admission tickets. Contact them directly for more information.
- The Fort McDowell Casino also features free entertainment in the Lucky 7 Saloon inside the casino.
All details and offerings are subject to change without notice.