Here are some quick facts about the Lost and Found Department at Sky Harbor in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Airport Lost and Found Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Arizona time
Airport Lost and Found Phone Number: 602-273-3333
Airport Lost and Found Location: Ground Transportation annex building just west of the Operations Center, between Terminal 2 and Terminal 3.
Airport Lost and Found Mailing Address: 3300 E. Sky Harbor Blvd. Phoenix, Arizona 85034
If you lost something behind a Security Checkpoint you must contact the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). The TSA and Sky Harbor Airport are separate entities, and Sky Harbor Airport cannot access the TSA Lost and Found.
- TSA Found Property Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m, Arizona time.
TSA Phone Number: 602-244-1840
More About Lost and Found at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Items found on the shuttle buses and in the Rental Car Center come to the Phoenix Sky Harbor central Lost and Found. If an item is left in a rental car, then it goes to the rental car company. Each rental car company has its own lost and found.
- If an item is found in a parking lot or other out of terminal location, it might take a day or two to make its way to the Sky Harbor Lost and Found. It depends upon where it is found, what time of day, and what the item is. Lost and Found receives items daily from the Information Counters, taxis, and shuttle buses.
- Some items aren't turned in right away; you might want to check a few times just in case it takes a few days for your item to reach the Sky Harbor Lost and Found Department.
- Each item brought to the Sky Harbor Airport Lost and Found is given a property tag which documents the location, date and time found. The items are also logged and data-entered into the Phoenix Police Property database. Lost and Found keeps items anywhere from 7 to 30 days depending upon the item. For example, drivers licenses and keys are kept for 30 days. Clothing is kept for approximately 7 days.
- Some items at Lost and Found are never claimed. Credit cards and driver licenses are shredded after 30 days. Other items are sent to the Police Department. They donate some items and auction other items.
- If you find that your lost item is, indeed, at the Lost and Find Department, you'll be asked to pay in advance for the shipping expense. Sky Harbor uses FedEx for shipping.
- - - - - - - - - -
Lost and Found procedures subject to change without notice.