Here are more ways to celebrate your love on Valentine's Day. A day at the spa for your special someone -- a sweetheart, a parent, a sibling or a special friend -- will make them feel wonderful and loved. I update this list right up until the big day, so check back for more listings. These appear in no particular order.
For Your Valentine: Romance at the Spa - 2013The Arizona Biltmore has four special spa treatments offered at reduced Valentine’s rates:
- Couples Romance Massage: Customized to your needs and preferences, this massage for two features Epicuren’s luxurious anti-ageing Vanilla Body Cream massaged into tense and tired muscles. Leave with a special Epicuren gift, feeling relaxed and refreshed. $135 per person.
- Warm Vanilla Stone Massage: Relax and unwind as the penetrating warmth of basalt stones melts away muscle tension, while the aroma of Epicuren’s Vanilla Body Cream calms the senses, leaving you with a renewed sense of well being. Includes a memorable Epicuren spa gift. $150.
- Vanilla Stone Pedicure: A relaxing pedicure combined with a hot stone massage using our essential oils to hydrate the feet and a vanilla mask. A scented candle is your gift. $85.
- Kissed by a Rose Facial: This nutritive facial improves moisture, increases vitality and soothes skin, while rose quartz stones enhance cell renewal and give skin a perfect Valentine’s glow. Includes a vanilla candle as a gift. $135.
Romantics can celebrate with a Valentine getaway at the Waldorf Astoria Spa at the Boulders Resort. Some of the most popular “romantic offerings” for Valentine’s Day include:
- Decadent Duet: a 50-minute body scrub, a 50-minute Waldorf Astoria Massage and lunch at the Boulders Spa Café. $345 per person includes pre-treatment wet room amenities, outdoor heated spa pool, use of the fitness center and access to all fitness classes.
- Couples Spa Suite: share a relaxing Aromatherapy or Reflexology massage with a partner in their choice of (2) Couples Suites with views of the desert garden outside, private access, steam showers, private patio, outdoor shower, private Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor massage tables, data port and television. Two therapists bring massage tables. Afterwards, a bath is drawn for couples to relax in aromatic oils and a candle is lit before leaving couples to a private evening.
- Couples “Recommitment Ceremony”: The spa’s “shamanic ceremonialist’ ritual includes a new a bonding rite of passage, some ritual elements, and some spoken elements and focuses on improving couples communication and love.
Any guest that receives a treatment at Aji Spa at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa on Thursday, February 14, 2013 will receive a complimentary glass of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to enjoy poolside, in the beautiful Arizona Sonoran desert. Let the therapists work away your aches and pains and walk out of our doors with the enchanting look of love. Treatments include full use of the Aji Spa facilities for the entire day. For more information or to reserve you treatment, call Aji Spa at 602-385-5759.
- - - - - -
The Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch is offering a special Valentine's experience for couples. The My Suite Valentine Package includes synchronized foot rituals and 60-minute spa treatment of your choice, performed in the privacy of the Avania Suite, with private time to enjoy a glass of champagne or wine and your choice of food amenity, artisan hand-crafted chocolate truffles or a take-home gift of one signature spa product. Two hours, $250 per person, available February 2013. All experiences are synchronized to the time of day and include all-day access to the fitness facility, steam and sauna, inhalation room, hot and cold plunges, indoor and outdoor relaxation areas and the French Celtic mineral pool. A 19% service charge will be added to the price.
- - - - - -
Tocasierra Spa at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort will inspire chocolate-loving couples to fall in love with the “Sweet Hersey Kisses Head to Toe Bliss” package. This four-hour spa package treats the whole body, literally from head to toe, from a Chocolate Decadence Facial to a Cocoa Pedicure, and is available for $285. Couples can enjoy some spa time together with the “Cupid’s Couples Massage,” a side-by-side Swedish massage accompanied by a complimentary glass of free champagne, for $180. Valentine's specials offered for the entire month of February. To book an appointment, call (602) 906-3820.
- - - - - -
Tocaloma Spa at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs is celebrating Valentine’s Day with romantic treatments including the “Chocolate Covered Strawberry Massage Scrub Experience” and the “Chocolate Hot Oil Massage,” which each start at $180 and leave guests’ skin feeling smooth and smelling decadent. Guests enjoying the “Chocolate Covered Strawberry Manicure and Pedicure,” available for $105, will also receive a free gift of a cupcake bath bomb. For a Valentine’s Day gift, Tocaloma Spa and Salon offers a new Arizona Resident’s Spa Club program. Tocaloma Spa club members will be able to enjoy a range of benefits including one complimentary spa treatment, one complimentary salon service, members-only prices on selected treatments as well as advance notice of promotions and special events. The annual membership costs $79 per person. Valentine's specials offered for the entire month of February. To book an appointment, call (602) 375-4645.
- - - - - -
Love is in the air at Joya Spa at the Montelucia Resort in Scottsdale. The following spa and salon specials are offered:
- Chocolate & Strawberry Sensation: Enzymatic Strawberry Chocolate Sugar Mousse exfoliates and wraps skin in nourishing, rich flavonoids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Moisture is sealed in with Vanilla Shimmer Lotion containing hydrating avocado oil, hyaluronic acid, vanilla extract and essential oils. Leave with a taste or organic dark chocolate blended with exotic ingredients and flower essences. This 50 minute treatment is $159 Monday to Thursday and $169 Friday to Sunday.
- Hot Date Facial: Unripened Papaya enzymes and steam exfoliate dead skin and leave the face feeling refreshed and supple. Joya Spa’s Vitamin C-filled C-ESTA Mask will help tighten pores while lightening hyperpigmentation while firming and lifting skin. This 50 minute treatment is $149 Monday to Thursday and $159 Friday to Sunday.
- XOXO Pedicure: This pedicure includes a luxurious scrub, leg massage, moisturizing wrap, nail shaping and polish using all natural Lalicious Sugar Kiss products for $59.
- Ménage-a-Spa Package: For $315 on Monday to Thursday or $330 Friday to Sunday, relax with a Chocolate & Strawberry Body Sensation, Hot Date Facial and XOXO Pedicure.
- “Gal Pal” Party Package: Celebrate with a group of girlfriends. Make a day of it Monday through Thursday with Joya Spa’s exclusive February spa package for the weekday spa goers. For $275 per person, this package includes two 50-minute Joya Spa Treatments (per person), lunch on Joya Terrace ($15 credit) and 20 percent off retail outlets.
The VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho is offering a 60-minute Romance Massage. It is a full-body massage with Infinite Love Massage Oil, a glass of Champagne, and chocolate-dipped strawberries. It is available February 14-28, for both couples and singles. The cost is $150 per person, including service charge (regular price $222).
- - - - - -
Couples relax in the spa’s Couple’s Suite when arranging for Couples Serenity at the Well & Being at Willow Stream at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Starting by sipping champagne while enjoying a luxurious 30-minute sage and lavender bath, followed by side-by-side massages. Prices start at $349 for 60 minutes.
- - - - - -
Romantics looking to connect can escape to the Sanctuary Spa at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain with one of two packages, available Feb. 11-17, 2013. The Sweet Escape ($315 Monday-Thursday and $345 Friday-Sunday) includes a 60-minute couple’s massage and a dessert for two, gratuity, and food tax; the Loving Life ($420 Monday-Thursday and $470 Friday-Sunday) includes two hours in Sanctum, the resort’s ultra-romantic private outdoor treatment room, a 60-minute couple’s massage, champagne toast, dessert for two, gratuity, and food and beverage tax.
- - - - - -
Romance is alive at Narande Spa at the Buttes Resort throughout the month of February 2013. In honor of the Valentine’s Day holiday, Narande Spa features the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Raspberry Facial. The Chocolate Mint Mask pairs perfectly with our Raspberry Peach Enzyme for a hydrating, softening facial that is suitable for all skin types. This facial is sure to leave your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and supple. An ideal treat during dry winter months. Usually $99, this month $79.
- - - - - -
Five Valentine’s Day themed spa experiences are available for purchase at Spa at CopperWynd Resort & Club in Fountain Hills. Packages must be purchased online by February 16, 2013 and are redeemable within three months from the date of purchase. Valentine’s Day Facial and Massage: 50 Minute Relaxing Massage, 50 Minute Basic Facial, $99 (regularly $188); Valentine’s Day Facial: 80 Minute Basic Facial, $99 (regularly $129); Valentine’s Day Massage: 80 Minute Relaxing Massage, $99 (regularly $119); Valentine’s Day Dr. Roland Scher Luxury Collagen Facial, $125 (regularly $250); Valentine’s Romance For Two: two 50-Minute Relaxing Massages, two 50-Minute Basic Facials, two 50-Minute Pedicures, $298 (regularly $486).
- - - - - -
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.