Los Dos Molinos
Name of Restaurant:Los Dos Molinos
Date of your visit (month/year):February 2007
City where this restaurant is located:Mesa
How was the service?Acceptable
Will kids enjoy this restaurant?Yes
Is this a good place for a date?Yes
I give it 5 stars for a few reasons. First of all, the way they do the seatins is a little "different", but it's not that big of deal after you get used to it. The staff has been friendly to me, but they are spotty sometimes. This is fine with me because it reminds me of Mexico so it's all good. My roommate and I took two friends visiting from MN there, and they absolutely loved it. They even took some salsa back to MN with them. Food has flavor, not like Mecayo's bland chicken. To me, it's the best Mexican restaurant in the area, but I haven't been everywhere. The only knock I have on it is that the salsa may be too hot for a date or someone visiting, but a warning takes care of that.
Would you recommend this to a friend?Yes
Judy Hedding, Phoenix Guide, says:
- Visit Los Dos Molinos online.
- Read the Phoenix Guide's review of Los Dos Molinos.
- Read more reviews of Los Dos Molinos.
- Submit your own review of Los Dos Molinos.
- Read restaurant reviews from your About.com Phoenix Guide
- Read more restaurant reviews from About.com Phoenix visitors
- Submit a mini-review of any Phoenix area restaurant