Los Dos Molinos
Name of Restaurant:Los Dos Molinos
Date of your visit (month/year):December 2007
City where this restaurant is located:South Phoenix
How was the service?Poor
Will kids enjoy this restaurant?No
Is this a good place for a date?No
If there were 0 stars I would give this restaurant that rating. We went to eat at Los Dos Molinos with two of our friends. The food was good. Unfortunately our experience was completely shattered when we paid our bill. As we sat there finishing our beers one of the wait staff came up to our table and asked us if we could hurry up and leave because there were people waiting. We still had beer, which we paid for to finish. What's worse, when my fiance went to get the owner's name to submit a complaint, she was directed to the owner who told her that she had sent the waiter over there to ask us to hurry up. With that lack of concern for the customer, I really hope the worst for her and her business. Don't go there unless you wanted to be treated horribly!!!
Would you recommend this to a friend?No
Judy Hedding, Phoenix Guide, says:
- Visit Los Dos Molinos online.
- Read the Phoenix Guide's review of Los Dos Molinos.
- Read more reviews of Los Dos Molinos.
- Submit your own review of Los Dos Molinos.
- Read restaurant reviews from your About.com Phoenix Guide
- Read more restaurant reviews from About.com Phoenix visitors
- Submit a mini-review of any Phoenix area restaurant