Los Dos Molinos
Name of Restaurant:Los Dos Molinos
Date of your visit (month/year):December 2007
City where this restaurant is located:South Phoenix
How was the service?Poor
Will kids enjoy this restaurant?No
Is this a good place for a date?No
Worst treatment I've ever experienced in a restaurant in my life. After we paid our bill, we were finishing up our drinks. MAYBE 5 minutes after paying, one of the staff asked us to leave because people were waiting. We had just left a 25% tip on a bill that was over $100. I reported the mistreatment to a young woman who was a so-called owner. She told me that she asked her staff to tell us to leave. I was shocked and hurt at the rudeness of the owner and her staff.
Would you recommend this to a friend?No
Judy Hedding, Phoenix Guide, says:
- Visit Los Dos Molinos online.
- Read the Phoenix Guide's review of Los Dos Molinos.
- Read more reviews of Los Dos Molinos.
- Submit your own review of Los Dos Molinos.
- Read restaurant reviews from your About.com Phoenix Guide
- Read more restaurant reviews from About.com Phoenix visitors
- Submit a mini-review of any Phoenix area restaurant