Phoenix Restaurant Review
Name of restaurant:Pei Wei
Date of your visit (month/year):8-23-10
City where this restaurant is located:Phoenix
This "restaurant" is the worst example of an asian restaurant we have EVER encountered. The food was inedible. The Korean Beef was so salty it could have been used for a salt lick out in the desert. The Kung Pao Chicken could only be described as something the wetbacks that cooked it would enjoy. The grease laden "egg rolls"....and that is a misnomer, were so dripping with grease....they were only good to use for auto lubrication. The idiot manager was so dumbfounded when told that the food was inedible....he just looked like a deer in the headlights. What a lousy restaurant. AVOID it at all costs. If you want to get screwed....this is the place.
How was the service?Terrible
Will kids enjoy this restaurant?No
Would you recommend this to a friend?No
Judy Hedding, Phoenix Guide, says:
- See the Phoenix Guide's review of Pei Wei
- Submit your own review of Pei Wei
- More Phoenix Chinese Restaurants
- What's Your Favorite Restaurant in Phoenix?
- Submit a mini-review of any restaurant in Phoenix
- Read more restaurant reviews from About.com Phoenix visitors
- Read more restaurant reviews from your About.com Phoenix Guide