Restaurant Review: Spices Mediterranean Kitchen
Name of restaurant:Spices Mediterranean Kitchen
Date of your visit (month/year):January 2008
I have eaten at this quaint family owned restaurant twice a week since they opened in June of 2007. I have tried everything on the menu from the Rolled Baklava with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream dessert to the Lamb Shish Kabob entree and they're all great. They have the best Greek Salad in the valley and Chef Aaron prepares the entrees to perfection every time. Its a clean friendly place to bring my friends and family to eat with nice outdoor dining area.
How was the service?Fantastic
Will kids enjoy this restaurant?Yes
Is this a good place for a date or special occasion?Yes
Would you recommend this to a friend?Yes
Judy Hedding, Phoenix Guide, says:
- See the Phoenix Guide's review of Spices Mediterranean Kitchen
- Submit your own review of Spices Mediterranean Kitchen
- Who Makes the Best Pizza in Phoenix?
- Write a mini-review of any restaurant in Phoenix
- Read more restaurant reviews from About.com Phoenix visitors
- Read more restaurant reviews from your About.com Phoenix Guide