Restaurant Review: Spices Mediterranean Kitchen
Name of restaurant:Spices Mediterranean Kitchen
Date of your visit (month/year):October 2008
Hard to say what I loved most about Spices Mediteranean Kitchen in Chandler. Have eaten there several times. The humus and tomato soup are just, 'ooh so good! I can't say what is the tastiest item on menu to order. If you prefer chicken, beef or lamb, that you can order. Spiced to perfection, you will want try everything! One regret is, when we moved to Palmdale, Ca. this year, no Spices. Can't wait till we visit again and our family can eat at Spices.
How was the service?Fantastic
Will kids enjoy this restaurant?Yes
Is this a good place for a date or special occasion?Not sure
Would you recommend this to a friend?Yes
Judy Hedding, Phoenix Guide, says:
- See the Phoenix Guide's review of Spices Mediterranean Kitchen
- Submit your own review of Spices Mediterranean Kitchen
- Who Makes the Best Pizza in Phoenix?
- Write a mini-review of any restaurant in Phoenix
- Read more restaurant reviews from About.com Phoenix visitors
- Read more restaurant reviews from your About.com Phoenix Guide