I went to the AZ State Fair, and here's what I did
First visit. concert
The best / worst things about Arizona State Fair are
The food was poor. I order taquitos and they were still frozen in the middle. There was no energy though it could have been the day I was there. I felt secure with the law enforcement present and the security check. Parking was off a side street and we had to cross a heavy intersection to get to the fairgrounds. I felt parking was expensive at $10.00. There should have been more happenings on the news channels. They should have been on site each day.
Tips and Tricks
- Go on days where you bring in an item for admission.
- Order your concert tickets ahead of time to avoid long lines.
- Park in the fairgrounds lot
- Plan ahead as to what this is going to cost your family.
- It's no fun saying to a four year old that they can't have something