Tell us which are your favorite places to eat in Greater Phoenix. Any or all categories are acceptable -- favorite restaurant for casual or cheap food, favorite restaurant to go to with kids, favorite restaurant for a special occasion, favorite restaurant for a romantic meal, or for any other reason or occasion.
- Flamingo Palace on 7th St. & Bell Rd. has the best food and quiet atmosphere for a great Chinese meal. Everyone I've taken there loves it.
- —Guest Debbie
Thee Best Restaurant EVER
- T. Cook's at the Royal Palm Resort is Romantic, beautiful ambience, excellent food - a VERY Special restaurant...
- —Guest Madge Hubbard
La Fonda Mexican Food
- Just good Mexican food with a very down to earth atmosphere and great waiters mild Salsa the best!!!!
- —Guest ken bursey
- Favorite homestyle food. Love the old time atmosphere and the food is wonderful. Their homemade rolls and desserts are the best. You have to go to the old Glendale house and experience the lace tablecloths and mismatched china along with the great food..well worth the trip.
- —Guest Love To Eat
- El Encanto in CC is awesome. John the Bar Tender really makes you feel at home. Great to eat in the garden as well!!!!
- —Guest Blaine PA
Casey Jones 29th st. and Bell rd.
- They have something for everyone and the wings I have had in Phoenix. They have multiple big screen t.v.s, pool tables, family friendly. Good prices. full bar, and a train that runs around the entire place. It's a nice place for a family meal or a night out, even a business meeting.
- —Guest shiloh bryan
That Italian Place - Ahwatukee
- Home cooked food, not a chain! Lasagne to die for. Great Italian food, great music. Chef Jamie rules. 3941 E. Chandler Blvd. www.thatitalianplace.com
- —Guest Paulette Pacioni
- This was my first trip to Lo Los and it wont be my last either! I went this past saturday am, and its only monday and im craving it! The food was great, friendly people, however the only bad thing was that one plate came out about 10 minutes before the rest, which didnt make sense.. oh well, they are newly opened, hopefully they will get better, overall really good!!!
- —Guest Jules
Best Snacks in Arizona
- Dad's Nuts! No kidding that is the company name! They have a shop inside the Swap$Mart at 43rd and Thunderbird west of Hwy 17. They have the freshest Old Fashion Red and Black Licorice plus Macadamia Coconut Carmel Popcorn that is to die for! Everything is unique and always fresh. The owners are fun and make the whole "Dad's Nuts" experience fantasic. They have over 30 kinds of gourmet flavored almonds, pistachios and cashews. I hate to say it but, I LOVE DAD'S NUTS!
great food, plenty tv's to watch sports
- Tailgaters on Belle Rd has good food, plenty tv's to watch sports, Nascar or whatever you wish-a good combination
- —Guest Carrie
breakfast - Lunch - dinner
- The coffee shop in Gilbert has the best breakfast burrito - for lunch the Olive Mill in Queen Creek the Gelato is yumm, dinner with some entertainment The Saddle Ranch in Glendale make sure you get a margarita with some cotton candy you'll love it.
- —Guest syracuse
Best Italian in the US
- La Stalla Cucina Rustica in historic downtown Chandler is by far the best Italian food ever. The chef/owner prepares everything with authentic ingredients and never skimps on the quality - which becomes clearly evident upon tasting his yummy sauces. The prices are very reasonable for the always consistent quality and flavors. Friendly staff, sparkling clean wine glasses, comfortable atmosphere and awesome food make this a weekly night out for us. Save room for some outstanding desserts and an ice cold swig of limoncello - homemade of course!
- —Guest email@example.com
- Love Clam Jumper. Food fresh, service great. Also love TAGLIANI... Yummy!!!!
- —Guest LADY BLUE
Favorite Vegan Restaurants
- Vegetarian House 32nd&Indian School Chakra4 20th and camelback
- —Guest Rell
I heart sushi
- sushi, sushi, sushi!!! That's the answer to every question!
- —Guest Davy K
All time favorite Mexican food place
- Valle Luna on Cave Creek Road just a little bit north of Greenway Parkway on the west side of CC Rd. in North Phoenix. Hands down THE best Mexican food in town!
Eat Out Too Much
- Favorite Phoenix Area Restaurant For Casual/Cheap Food: Los Favoritos -- Favorite Phoenix Area Restaurant With the Kids: Organ Stop Pizza -- Favorite Phoenix Area Restaurant For a Special Occasion: Kai -- Favorite Phoenix Area Restaurant For a Romantic Meal: Deseo -- Favorite Phoenix Area Restaurant For Any Other Occasion: La Piazza al Forno for pizza, Buffalo Wild Wings for pulled pork on a burger!
- —Guest Love Food