From the article: Sports Bars
When you want to put on your favorite team's jersey and go out to have a few beers and watch the game with like-minded sports fans, which sports bar in the Phoenix area are you headed to? Are there lots of TVs? Are there large projection TVs? How are the drinks? How's the food? Which sports do you go there to see? Is it always packed during games? What Do You Think?
The Best of the Best is 18 Degrees
- I've been to many establishes and when you walk into 18 Degrees, located off of the 101 and Bell, they make you feel like they've known you forever. Like part of the family... The food there is FANTASTIC, they will make whatever you want the way you want it. Healthy and not so healthy. :-) Televisions are everywhere with all types of different sporting events playing. They are currently getting ready to have a Corn-hole tournament and last year was a huge blast and success and this year I'm sure will be even better if that is possible. Come out and join the family. You will not regret it, I promise.
- —Guest April
- What happened to the Devils Advocate, just voted the BFSB in Phoenix but not on your list? Great Research!!! [Note from About.com Phoenix Guide: First of all, there are dozens of great sports bars on Greater Phoenix; I didn't proclaim to list the best, just some great choices. Secondly, you didn't look closely enough before you posted your critique -- I do list Devil's Advocate here: http://phoenix.about.com/od/foodanddrink/tp/Sports-Bars-Tempe.htm. If you have any other favorites, please let me know. That's why I ask for opinions!]
- —Guest joe
Over Under Sports Grill
- A great neighborhood sports grill with brand new TVs, great food and drink specials, as well as a true fan atmosphere. Free wifi for those fantasy football fanatics. Open at 9am on weekends for games and has ridiculous $20 buffet and bottomless bloody's/mimosa's special.
- Majerles has the Most TVs, cutest girls and best food.
- —Guest Matt Scheller
All American Sports Grill Fountain Hills
- Good sports bar food, decent beer selection, friendly staff and a whole bunch of televisions make this a great place to watch sports. TVs on the patio overlooking the famous Fountain Hills fountain are an added bonus.