Have you purchased or sold something using craigslist phoenix classified ads? Did you find a job or meet the love of your life through craigslist phoenix? Did you have a bad experience with craigslist phoenix? Tell us about your craigslist phoenix transaction!
- I put up for sale a car hauler and i was looking for a pool handrail. both were flagged and removed yet both were in the correct spots, makes no sense. its funny they can remove a legit item but can't seem to get ride of the scammers who are forever trying to get you or screw up your computer.
- —Guest Jack
I frequently use Craigslist
- Hi there I am a "Craigslister"..and a happy one!! I have posted ads looking for, Housing, Rooommates, and selling unneded items and answered seveals ads for items for sale, from furniture to cars etc, and have had good experiences I highly recommend answering and posting ads on Craigslist A rommate here got several jobs via the Craigslist as well, and I have used the services of some of the trades such as plumber, electrician, cleaning crew, child care provider, and so forth, who had ads on the Craigslist Good luck to all of you..:))
- —Guest Dawby
Met a lot of women
- Just in town for a few days and CL works as well here as anywhere else when it comes to meeting women.
- —Guest DJ
- i've had the worst experience with a recent remodelling of my house.The "company"[HA HA}advertises on craigs list.... B&T Remodel,roofing,flooring,ect. Bob [name deleted by About.com Phoenix Guide] is a con man! DO NOT HIRE HIM!!! A three week job has taken 3 MONTHS! HE's unlicenced and the work is poor AT BEST.
- —Guest bill
Electronics sellers are nuts!!!
- Many of the electronics listed are at retail prices!! (sometimes even above rp) with no warranty of any kind. They flood the site and makes it hard to have a good experience.
- —Guest Marcus
- I attempted to sell sporting equipment and electronics...No calls. I had more luck at my rummage sale.
- —Guest Melissa
If i sell it it's authenik
- i kan get wht u need jus leave tha message OH BOI and if u got sumthn i kan use i will grab tht but usually im tha seller whn it kums to money YEZ SIR
People please wake up!!!!
- This are the facts. Some people in cl are smoking crack or something. They post items way more expensive than you could get at a local store!! and they flood the site with this overpriced personal adds!! please people lets do something and start banning this cons so we can have a fair cl experience!! do not buy anything in CL phoenix without doing some research about the true value of the item you want to buy. Please do.
- —Guest Tim
Sold it in 5 days!
- Sold my motorcycle in 5 days for free. Can't beat that.
- —Guest Rick
We love to shop Craigslist
- It is so easy to clean out my house or garage by putting an ad on Craigs list. I have found so many things that we needed at a reasonable price by checking on Craigs list first. You have nothing to lose! Start there first.
- —Guest 2hastings
- i never thought this would work for my friend ,but it does .thank you craigslist
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
Craigs List Horror Story
- I posted on Craigs List--and had my email account and phone number hijacked by someone selling automobiles and boats in Texas. I received phone calls from hotels for room reservations and clients wanting to buy cars on my cellular number which were not my posts. When I used the complaint lines to report this the result was they closed my account to me and accused me of being the scammer. There is no customer service line you can try to straighten this out and the scammers send you emails threatening to kick you off Craigs List if you do not respond to their email links to confirm your account. Scared to use Craigs List ever again--and it is still not straightened out. There needs to be an investigation of these people.
- Tried two times to rent a room in my home. Got an immediate notice that my ad contained unacceptable words, which it did not. Put add up again, all I got were scam responses (14) from some person in different countries in Europe who were "moving to the US. Never saw my ad on Craigslist. Will never use it again.
- —Guest Jim Lally
- Not posted as promised---this has happened several times. Please tell me why? Isn't it fair for all?
- —Guest tony binstock
Unexpected at times, but happy ending
- Well I have used Craigslist several times. I looked at buying some items and also looked at jobs. I used it also for the personals. Found a thing some guy posted about a friend and also met a few people. Had some good and bad. But last time I used the personals I had no intention of getting serious with anyone. Just posted to get back out and dating. But actually ended up meeting the love of my life and are engaged to be married. So even thru all the bad I got a pretty good deal. :)
- —Guest Lucky